SHIPPING & RETURNS
Tapioca Stories is pleased to provide simple and affordable shipping options to all U.S. states via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to your choice of shipping method.
For international orders, outside US, please send us an email to email@example.com with details of your order. We’ll answer to you in a 2-3 day with shipping options. We would love you to get Tapioca Stories’ books anywhere you are.
For US orders, Tapioca Stories does not collect taxes in all states. Your purchase may be subject to sales and use tax. Depending on your state, you may be exempt from sales tax—some states require a tax return at the end of the year for purchases made online.
Due to our marketplace model, we cannot guarantee any cancellations or changes once your order has been completed, but we are sometimes able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped. Orders that have already shipped cannot be changed or canceled. If you want to cancel or make changes to your order, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tapioca Stories accept returns if notified within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - undamaged and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Tapioca Stories credit for any future purchases on our site.
To process a return, please send us a receipt or proof of purchase by e-mail at email@example.com.
• Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation.
• Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
• Returned items must be in their original conditions - undamaged and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
• Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
• If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Tapioca Stories store credit for any future purchases on our site.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.