ORDERS & SHIPPING
Individuals in the U.S. and Canada are encouraged to order directly from this website. Support a small press!
If you have any other question, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Tapioca Stories’ books are available through all major US & Canada wholesalers.
We’re happy to partner with Baker & Taylor Publisher Services for wholesale distribution in the US & Canada. To place a direct retail order, please call 419-281-5100 (toll free 800-537-6727) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Elevator and The Invisible are also available for wholesale distribution at Buyolympia, where you can order Tapioca Stories’ books and more. If you have any question, e-mail email@example.com or call 503-477-5704.
INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES can contact us for joining our pre-order campaigns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other question, please e-mail us to email@example.com.
Tapioca Stories is pleased to provide simple and affordable shipping options to all U.S. states and Canada via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to your choice of shipping method.
For U.S. orders, we offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35.
For US orders, Tapioca Stories does not collect taxes in all states. Your purchase may be subject to sales and use tax. Depending on your state, you may be exempt from sales tax—some states require a tax return at the end of the year for purchases made online.
Due to our marketplace model, we cannot guarantee any cancellations or changes once your order has been completed on this website, but we are sometimes able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped. Orders that have already shipped cannot be changed or canceled. If you want to cancel or make changes to your order, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tapioca Stories accept returns for orders from this website only, if notified within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items must be in their original conditions - undamaged and ideally in original packaging if applicable. If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Tapioca Stories credit for any future purchases on our site.
To process a return, please send us a receipt or proof of purchase by e-mail at email@example.com.
• Final sale items are not eligible for return. Final sale status can be found on the website product listings, in checkout and in your order confirmation.
• Returned items must be shipped back (eg, picked up or processed by UPS/other mail carrier) within 14 days of receipt.
• Returned items must be in their original conditions - undamaged and ideally in original packaging if applicable.
• Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
• If you are a gift recipient and need to make a return, then we will refund you in the form of Tapioca Stories store credit for any future purchases on our site.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.